Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Travelling comfy meets chic!


So as it is the winter break, many of us well be travelling back home. I am a strong believer that you should still aim to look neat & presentable in an airport...And, even though wearing sweats/jogging trousers at airports are a massive fashion faux pas in the eyes of many...I choose to differ.They keep you warm, they are comfortable and they can look cute. Take that Fashion Police!

Dark wash jeggings and leggings are super! Not only can they cover up any embarrassing spills from aeroplane food (I am the clumsiest person I know) but they are also very comfortable and flattering.

I would recommend wearing socks...no thank you to walking barefoot across the floor of the metal scanner. Plus they are a lifesaver on chilly planes! Brrrrrr.....which leads to me to my next tip: wear a scarf for added warmth and to amp up the cuteness factor!

PLEASE do not wear layers of bracelets. In fact, avoid wearing jewellery full stop whilst travelling....there is 99.99999% you will be asked to remove it.

Safe flight and kisses!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment