Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

My Top 10: Victoria's Secret Fashion show 2012




A few days ago, The annuel glitziest fashion show was revealed to a star studded world. It was spectacular! All the outifts were totally over the top and sparkly to the max. Obviously, it was the highlight of the year to all the models involved including Cara Delivigne and Barbara Palvin for the first time in history! This year the show was based on months and seasons. From christmas, new years, blossoming spring and then of course there was the circus section which leaves me confused...Anyways,here are my definate top 10 pieces that stood out to me whilst watching the show. My favourite first!



My absolute favourite outfit from the show! This was a clear winner for me... Love this on Barbara Palvin, and the candy cane wings are bliss.


This is perfection. Her cape is littered with the most incredible swarovski crystals ever...ohmygodness.

I love this green and sparkly piece and Miranda looks very tinkbell-esque which of course, is an added bonus.


Apart from the gorgeous bod...and the stunning swarovski crystals...am loving the shoes haha :')


Alessandro Ambrosio sporting the 2.5 million dollar bra!


 Doutzen Kreos is a dutch gem - literally.


Adriana Lima just 8 weeks after giving birth to her second child! Super human recovery.


Beautiful flowery wings - Candice Swanepoel


Erin Heatherton - The Happy New Year suprise!

Cara Delevigne modelling in the 'Pink' section for the first time ever







No comments:

Post a Comment