Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

Jack Wills in Dubai?




Being a true brit well as Jack says *sneaky first name basis right here*...being 'fabulousley british' of course, Jack Wills is very close to my heart *tear*. In my opinion, Jack Wills is sort of the representative shop of England you could say. And so upon hearing the news that there is a Jack Wills in Dubai Mall I jumped with glee. Mind you, it is probably waaay more expensive than back home in England but it's just the novelty of it opening. However, some say there is no price difference...I really don't know! Let me know if you are passing the store. If you have not heard of Jack Wills....which is HIGHLY UNLIKELY...but if you have not...well, they sell nice knickers and hoodies and pens but umm, you can buy everything else in any other shop dahlings. It is next to Topshop in the mall by the way. And if you do end up having a looksie in the shop please buy me some socks because for some redonks reason I have managed to lose all my socks...how naff is that? Beyond naff...in the valley of sheer bonkerado and old ladies who smell like lavender and eat boiled sweets.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is exciting for you - I really miss Jack Wills here in LA - they only have it on the West Coast, and there were stores everywhere I lived in England!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel! Yes so excited, its awesome because the shop looks JUST like the one in England....awww, I am sure that LA will have a Jack Will sooon! By the way, I love your writing style on your blog! :') xxxx

      Delete