Pages

Thursday 27 December 2012

Sparkling Inspiration

Today I decided to compile some of my favourite looks that no doubt, will last you way longer than twenty thirteen. These looks are definately not trend based!

I am back in Dubai after a long relaxing break in Fujeirah. Bought lots and lots for myself and a few things for friends but am so glad to be back home, I actually was kissing the walls (no joke). However, I came back to a messy room...dun dun dun...guess who will pretend to be Cinderella for the next few days...me! And also have a lot of homework and revision to be catching up on. I have some posts lined up...they are more personal than the rest of my posts but lots of fun to put together (they are scheduled, haha!) See you in my next post!
Kisses,
Hannah Banana
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment