Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

Understanding Bitchy Men Syndrome


I really do think it is time to fully embrace my relationship status in public (well, to those very few of you who read my blog, ha) Unlike Beyonce, I am indeed a very single lady, and no....I shan't be putting my hands up and dancing in some club to announce it, not that there are many clubs in Dubai...Instead, I shall be feeling very smug about the fact that actually single life can be brilliant and fab at times as well...*SERIOUSLY*
.
From all this fab-me time I've obviously been having alone by myself. I have had time to think. And ponder. And I've come to this question. Why is it that some boys are just massive dickheads?

And the truth is, there is only one explanation for this: BITCHY MEN SYNDROME. There lies no other explanation - any other explanation simply doesn't make sense. For example, you can't just say boys are dickheads and justify that with 'because they are' because firstly, that is a terrible justification making you seem a bit obnoxious and secondly, this contradicts everything you have ever been taught (you known the: ''everybody has some good in them'', ''they are kind deep inside'' nonsense you were always taught)....SOME BOYS JUST DON'T HAVE ANY GOOD IN THEM. They may be beautiful, but their eyelashes are in fact, as black as their soul and as long as the list of people that don't like them.


Bitchy Men Syndrome is in fact the only real explanation we can give to these beautiful men. What is it you may ask? It is literally what it sounds like, some boys are just bitches - its just something your born with that peaks when your about 10 and never goes away. Well, maybe it does...maybe some boys become a lot nicer when they become fathers or get married or something gooey and mushy like that, when they finally 'become a man'  - ha!

Boys affected with Bitchy Men Syndrome, tend to be very attractive, very intelligent but remain bitches despite their education and everything they have ever been taught but we must stress that they are very attractive. Take this real life example to heart, a friend of mine bumped into a boy  dickhead, and then soon came across some girls pretending to faint and the sight of this 'incident', ''You are so lucky, I wish I had too bumped into him'' they all said in unison...clearly captivated and blinded by the attractiveness that the Bitchy Men Syndrome had given him, and unable to notice what a dickhead he really was. Fools.

I do hope that none of us fall into this trap...it happens for too frequently and I fear I may too become a victim of the Bitchy Men Syndrome. I fear I may too, become a fool. Does that mean we should only date boys that are *gulp* under 6 foot...? No no, what a preposterous thought I just had, anyone under 6 foot ain't getting under me...

Joking aside, I really do hope none of us actually end up dating bitchy bastard men and stay with them because they are beautiful...that would be an exceedingly unfortunate event.

Have probably sounded a bit cynical (not all men are bastards!)
I do hope you still love me.
Hannah
xx

2 comments:

  1. They may be beautiful, but their eyelashes are in fact, as black as their soul - I cannot stop laughing!!!

    I've had a couple of friends in the past that stayed with their boyfriends because of their looks... they were miserable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha I've just found your blog via the blog hop and this post has really made me laugh :) so much truth! there are a few rare birds.. that are pretty AND nice but you have to kiss a lot of frogs to get there!

    Thrifty Firecracker x

    ReplyDelete