Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

Happy bloody Valentines day

Its 10:30am on a Friday and am at home and still in pyjamas and have not received any chocolate nor any other sentimental crap that couples give each to other and I honestly, don't careeee. I'm not a cynical bitch nor incredulous, or anything of that sort, just feeling a bit 'meh' towards the whole prospect of V-day. So have been spending my day stalking aviation blogs (freak) and salivating over dinner (pasta with white sauce and JUMBO shrimps)....I was a bit lame yesterday too, at school the charity committee were selling roses to give to your 'loved ones'...I did receive one from my friend, ha! But I was rather lame and feeling hysterical so decided to get myself none other than a rose:

To Hannah,
You make fetch happen
From your other 1/2
And nobody was the slightest dubious....little did they no (of course)!


At least I don't have to worry about choosing to wear between a beige or a black lace bra (although I probably wouldn't mind that challenge)... am still very content with my lovely black large knickers thank you very much. And the only relationship I am having currently is a relationship with my pasta.  And here comes the cheese to the mac: Word of advice if you are single and you are feeling rather...'hefty' DO NOT stare at your belly and poke it about and then become despondent about the fact you look pregnant... and how in actual fact that is ironic because in fact, nobody WANTS to impregnate you...No!! Instead, go for a run and work your arse off because tis life and life is bloody fucking Valentine's day everyday - that doesn't excrete any logic....butttttt (haha poo jokes are still fab) (if you didn't get that I part of me will have died but I am special still I will chant to myself) DO YOUR SELF A FAVOUR and don't listen to this  crap and the forever alone nonsense going around and eat your mac and cheese and drink your skimmed milk in your large black knickers and feel bloody well pleased with your fucking life because who else will?

Now it is the time to get on with my fairly large and copious amounts of never ending revision for my mocks.... Also was feeling  in the 'mood' so organised my stationary...which was a overdue I must say.
Think I am going to be good today and although inhaling sugar and drowning yourself in vodka is acceptable today and today only, my 'logic' tells me otherwise...in realityit is ''bloody fucking Valentine's day everyday'' so will leave that to the week between my GCSES...the sugar inhaling not the vodka. 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment