Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

Nattering away...

One two three not only you and me, got 180 degrees and I'm caught in between.
Don't fret, I'm not being inappropriate or even the slightest alluring rather my brain has decided to have Britney on repeat for the last 48 hours and I am subsequently going mad. I think it's my punishment for leaving my homework  for Greys Anatomy and crap last night...and tonight....and the night before that. I love you Britney, but please. No more threesoming, I can't take it. Why was I even allowed to listen to this when I was younger?



I am currently lying ever so slightly vertically in my bed and loving, I repeat loving the Greys Anatomy Marathon I've got going on. I forgot how much I love having the ability to lie in bed whilst watching television without the fear that your laptop will set fire to your precious bedding. Anyone else here suffered third degree burns as a result of an unsuccessful marathon? I admit my laptop does overheat but it's not quite evil enough to scar your skin, although it is hot enough to effectively balance on your stomach and relieve period pain. I feel my singleton forever alone behaviour really does go unappreciated sometimes...

 I do wonder how I've managed 11 years of education given the exceedingly small attention spam I behold. Take this blog post for example, it has no real purpose or content and basically doesn't really make any sense whatsoever. I am merely nattering away to myself. 
I hope you still love me though

I'm off eat a bar of chocolate and then off to watch the next few episodes . Party hard kids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment