Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Holiday

Holidays may possibly be the best thing that could have ever happened to mankind. The best type of school is no school and the ability to watch Don Jon whenever we want to. Anyhow does nobody else get embarrassingly excited to let your skin 'breathe' and not have to wear make-up or letting your eyes 'rest' and not giving a rats arse about putting in your lenses in!? I CERTAINLY DO...I feel as though, this is God's gift to humanity.
(Just a heads up: Don Jon is actually a really rude film and the nudity is a bit much...but I watched it recently and was inclined to share it with you sorry, I really am). But if you still want to watch it, watch it with a bowl of pasta in your lap and ALONE *VERY IMPORTANT* ).

I think what people who have jobs forget, is that school is stressful as well! You have to climb the stress ladder before you can full on grow up and survive on your terms and be independent blah blah....But I must say I do feel happy and content at school, sometimes I feel like I'm living in a little bubble...distant from what people call the 'real world'. My bubble, however, was briefly popped twice, both when I got off my arse I got myself some work experience - what a pile of rubbish I got myself into I think to myself on a regular basis. I'm actually quite frightened about the whole prospect of growing up. I'm REALLY excited to drive and get myself a job and all that...but I would miss having lunch and dinner made for me. I absolutely bloody hate cooking and I cannot think of anything worse than cooking for myself. Goodness, perhaps I really ought to start cooking at home now (I have been convincing myself that fifteen is far too young to be cooking consistently and now I'm nearly 16 and the only 'dish' I can make is an omelette).

Most people I know have decided to go skiing which sounds fab if only I could ski? Ha! Which leaves me pretty much alone in Dubai...which isn't such a bad thing considering that I will be leaving this year...It's nice to know that I can spend some much deserved time here (alone,who cares though) It gives me time to think and enjoy Dubai  life...will probably pop down to the beach soon and take some pictures.  I LOVE IT HERE but I ALSO LOVE ENGLAND...so I win even both ways if I stay or don't stay.

What are your plans for this week?
Hannah
xo
Update: Have changed my mind on the whole A-levels decision...Going to live my life as a perpetual sugar atom after all and am taking Chemistry. Send me roses because I'm entering hell and need some final good vibes to grasp on to, so I can remember the fab times.

No comments:

Post a Comment