Pages

Saturday 20 October 2012

Saturday Favourites

I hope you are having a lovely weekend everyone!Here are my favourites for the week!Please get to the end of my 'Favourite Laugh' video...I assure you it is PG12!It made me laugh so much!

Favourite inspirational person - Alexa Chung:

 
I love Alexa Chung's chungham style! I want to raid her cupboard, everything in her wardrobe is so beautiful and so is she!Alexa is definately one of my fashion icons this week.
 
Favourite Quote:
 
 
 Favourite makeup box...


God good, lucky Yves Saint Laurent...


Favourite Snack

Yum yum in my tum!


Favourite picture
 
I thought this was appropriate as I really want to live in Paris when I am older!
 
 
....not a favourite but here is me holahooping!
 
 



 Favourite Laugh

(get to the end!)

No comments:

Post a Comment