Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Behind this face: Louisa Northcrote's interview

Behind this face is a a project which is trying to create awareness about the truth on models - how they are just normal people with friends, families, feelings and they aren't at all plastic or fake.They are just like us with hopes and dreams.

 My favourite blogger in the entire world, vintagerunways (Louisa Northcrote) was recently interviewed for Behind the face. Please go and watch her interview because I love it and it is very interesting! You can watch it here on Behind the face's facebook page. Please also have a look at Louisa's blog. I think it is fab and I think that you should definitely be following her. She is so beautiful and has an amazing eye for fashion. Her blog is really different from any of the other blogs I have ever read and I hope I can to one day own a blog which is original and different.

Please also check out Hayla's blog. She has recently been made editor of Behind the face's site and she wrote and article about Louisa on the site!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment