Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Hugs and more hugs!

What is this? I am supposed to be keeping to my word....and blog everyday... but I have been very naughty lately and have not kept to my word! I have a lot to say... so brace yourself, I actually have a lot to say.

Apart from my never endless supply of homework and revision. I have been busy cleaning my room everyday...EVERY DAY. It's horrible. I may as well be a maid...I am planning on redecorating my room hahahah!So am going to force my friends to go out hunting for new bedding and paint soon.

I have decided what I want to be when I am older! I want to live in France and be a florist (part time) and have my own flower shop. I also want to look after finances for Chanel and write articles for French Vogue...and hopefully one day I can be editor for French Vogue (one day....) J'adore les francaisssess! et le tarte de citron surtout beaucoup!

hmmmm.....school is fun...ish... I mean j'adore french and english and arabic and drama...math and science I do try my best but bleugh...je deteste.

In drama we have to go see the play women in black...hahaha, i am not that excited. I really am not.

So how is life for all you petite poissons?This post was a bit of a ramble I know....but it is only because I felt the need as I have not posted in like a week!

send some love to Louisa Northcrote as it is vintage runways' one year birthday today!

xxxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment