Pages

Saturday 27 October 2012

How to: Denim on Denim


Just a few years back, if you were spotted sporting head to toe denim, I assure you,eyebrows would be quick to soar like para glides. But what was once a fashion faux pas, has slowly devolped itself into a now chic sartorial trend.I love the whole feel of a head to toe denim ensemble, especially when it incorporates a chambray shirt! It also seamlessly weaves itself into layering, which is another trend I love for fall this year. No doubt, you're efforts will equal nought.

A lot of people think that your shades of blue have to match. But they don't! Personally, I love pairing different washes of denim together. I think two-toned looks are more interesting and a cool spin on the trend...Be careful though, do not over board on different washes...I would keep it to a maximum of three!

Pairing distressed cuts with cleaner pieces is another way you could choose to sport the trend. It simply screams sugar and spice - j'adore j'adore j'adore!
Hannah
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment