Pages

Friday 26 October 2012

Eid... day one!

So happy that it is finally the hols! Been looking forward to this...since day 1 of school, ahh :D Cannot believe its finally half term! I hope you have all had a lovely week and a wonderful time at school but I think we all needed a break!

Also, it's Eid today so Eid Mubarak everyone! Went out for a lovely brunch and now I am helping my sister and dad pack because there are going away for 3 days *PARTY*...hahaha, no I'm only joking :') Here are some pictures from today...I really need to go out and buy dresses that are not black...I mean I do have other coloured dresses, but I don't know why I keep wearing my black ones...hahahaha! On non school uniform day, my french teacher called me a 'little goth' hahahah :) but I was wearing a brown belt...so was not all black and today I wore a cream cardigan and cream shoes!

I hope you all you have a fab day!
Lots of love,
Hannah
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment