Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

My reflection process or something like that


 I have come to the end of my GCSE's which also happens to mean I have come to the end of secondary school, which also means I am bloody moving from  my school, my wonderful not at all racist warm and lovely school....to the unknown. I'd like to think my new school will not be a racist one urm, I would die if it were, it would be too much for me to bear ( I would LITERALLY die because I think I would be a target of the I hate pakis club and even though I am actually half English, they will say nay UR FOOLING NO ONE U FRESHIE! And throw rocks and stones at me whilst I lay defenceless on the ground).

 One can only hope that they attend a school which is not racist, one can only hope.

 I have left my school which I have been at for the last 5 years - basically witnessing all my pre teen and teen years, I owe it my virgin blood and my soul (not really). But, a big part it played in my 16 years on this planet some call 'Earth'.

Sooooooooo a special tribute/ reflecting upon those last 5 years - life lessons, weird lessons, um emosh lessons and so on forth shall be listed down BELOW...(xoxo)

1. Never ever try and get chummy with your teachers. Not only does this NOT work, everyone thinks you are a twat especially the teacher.
2. Never lie about homework,just no. Just say you forgot to do it. It's less embarrassing and easier....
3. Don't do anything for the sake of a hot boy. Your life will be ruined.
4. If you see a flock of hot boys don't try and talk to them. EVER.
5. If you see a girl crying in the bathroom DON'T walk away and pretend you didn't see her so she feels less awkward, help a girl out!!
6. Never voluntarily sign up for the 1.5 k you will have to do it, there is no way out
7. Always carry sanitary towels ALWAYS
8. Always carry wipes sometimes they come in handy in the bathroom when there is no toilet paper or cleaning hands ect
9. If you don't want the whole school to know about you fancying a boy. TELL NOBODY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
10.  No, secrets don't bring you closer. They bring you closer to being subjected to ever lasting judgement.
11. Do not carry cheese in your pocket. It will melt.
12. Don't go around showing people your belly button. It's weird.
13. Do not go to the school nurse the first time you get a spot and pop it + you bleed. In fact, DO NOT pop zits EVER.
14. If ya wanna be friends with someone, just talk to them they are much nicer than you think.
15. If you bitch about anyone, hate to break it to ya but u are a bitch. kkkkk
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Hey there! I love your blog, very funny & quirky. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :) Check it out here: http://thefashionparadepage.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/a-second-nomination-for-liebster-award.html x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, i really like your blog, you have a new follower, i’m following you via bloglovin and GFC… Hope you can do the same :)
    New Post… Visit Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for graduating school! I bet it must be a relief!!

    katielouise-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete