Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

My Paris Adventures



My summer is almost at an end, in less than a month's time I'll be at my new school which makes me want to be sick and faint with excitement and nervousness.

This summer has got to be the shortest summer I have ever had. I knew exactly what day it was everyday. I feel like I have wasted almost everyday. Despite feeling like this. I know for a fact, that this is actually not true...at all!!!

In exactly 8 days, I will receive my long awaited GCSE results. The thought of this has been dauntingly lingering over me for a while now, but now it is rapidly approaching and I feel like I want to puke. I am so terrified!! I don't want anybody to ask me about how I did nor do I really want to know how other people did....that's a lie actually, I am so sneaky, devious NOSY when it comes to grades....It's abysmal, really.

I went to Paris for a week. More like 4 days!! But twas fun. Aside from this old woman who told me that brushing my hair on the train is gross and I should brush my hair in the bathroom, it was great. The problem with France is, the expect every single person to speak French.... which is ridiculous because there are billions of tourists in France every year! Hardly anybody speaks English in France which isn't really a problem. My French skills ain't all that bad...if I may say so myself. Where am I going with this?
Ah, also there was no sink in our toilet in our hotel apartment and when we asked our French friends about it, they said that was completely normal...wtf I am glad that in England, we at least have sinks in our bathrooms. Praise the Lord. The more hygienic Lord that is.

Anyways we did all the usual stuff I suppose. Typical Tourists really, urm. It rained a lot. Not really used to rain at all to be quite frank, a fresh born baby out of Dubai and into the frost.

We went to a fantastic restaurant in Champs Eleezes it was the Paradis de fruits I think. We wet to Euro Disney, Eiffel Tower of course of course. It was marvellous. The best part though was going on holiday with people that I adore and staying in our typical beautiful hotel apartment in Champs Eleezes it was magnificent and so wonderful, I can't even describe how nostalgic it makes me to write this to be honest. Lying in a bed in France with white sheets with the windows open, overlooking some side street and opposite smoker balconies!!! I can't even describe it better than: AESTHETIC.

For now.
Hannah
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment