Pages

Sunday 20 July 2014

My articles for Reef

As of May this year, I started to write for Reef Magazine which I am/was very excited about, who wouldn't be? And during the last 3 months I have written quite a few articles. Normally, I would make a post every time I posted for Reef but, as I have written lots and lots and it has been forever since I have blogged, I decided the best thing to do was to make a 'appreciation for Hannah's work at Reef magazine' - a master post and collection of everything I have done so far!

Reef magazine isn't a published magazine, it's an online one, but that doesn't make it any less kick-arse. Its bloody fantastic to say the least. I've come to think of the other writers as my nice writing family! They are all so lovely and talented, of course everyone at Reef is marvy (if I may say so myself ;).

Some of the articles I have posted are very personal, some not so much but I am a proud writer and am (freaking) loving the writing fab lane right now especially at Reef.

Fun fact: To put my Arabic knowledge to some good use, Reef means countryside in Arabic - wow look at me aren't I the smart one eh

**********Article queueing *********** (to find the full articles click here!) These are literally just print screen shots of the articles, ha and so all of them are cut off.




No comments:

Post a Comment