Pages

Sunday 3 March 2013

How to make your fruit and veg last longer!



My weekly carrefour trips include of stocking up on lots of fruit and veg. I always find myself chucking out half of everything I get in a matter of days...which to be frank, feels stressful and annoying. I bought some oranges the other day and had to throw them out after two days! So I have decided to dedicate this post on...fruit and veg. Oh feel the fruitiness... 



Throw away apples as soon as you see them rot...they will ruin your entire fruit bowl

Keeping plastic at the tips of your bananas helps keep them staying fresher for longer

Tomatoes should never be kept in a fridge!

Rinse your berries with vinegar to make them stay fresh for longer

Mushrooms should never be kept in plastic, put them in a cardboard box.

No comments:

Post a Comment