Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2013

slowly dying...*WARNING* THIS IS A RAMBLE

Ahhh so I have been pretty busy this week :(  So sad as have lots of tests coming up sooon...but life goes on. Have been feeling a bit down and stressed this month but have had such an amazing last couple of days and have been so weirdly happy for no apparent reason ha! Nah that's actually a fib, got myself an internship with one8one which am pretty happy about and will *fingers crossed* start in a few weeks. Am also planning on horse riding with the sis, *her birthday present from moi*. mmm...what else. OH! I have some pretty exciting things lined up soon! Ahhh :) Will promise some more posts soon but will have to take a bit of a break as exams and coursework is overflowing but am trying hard to minimise amount of homework so will be free in the half term to do as I please. YUMMY.

Have also made a new tumblr, people seriously underestimate the significance of having a tumblr. Follow me! My url is english twit. A bit random but I though it described me perfectamondo maybe I should change to hafenglishtwit....or is that too long?
Nah....bonkerados and kisses for you all...
Happy weekend and will do a post for valentines day soon..and no, nobody is allowed to say forever alone because you will not be forever alone I guarantee youuu..

No comments:

Post a Comment