Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

Love is on Sheikh Zayed road & ANNOUNCEMENT





So of course I would firstly just like to wish you all a fab V day filled with lots of love and fun whoever you are spending your day with, for me it will be just a few girlies and sleepeover! And of course valentines day would not be the same without all the lovely anonymous cards, roses and yummies. CONFESSION: I did send one to a cutie guy this year, ha!

Moving on to my next point, sadly I will be taking a bit of a break from blogging because I have too much on right now including my internship and homework and revision and behind this face and more....oh my goodness  so as you can tell am very stressed and I do not think blogging right now will benefit anyone. I do not know when I will start religiously blogging again but when I do I can guarantee much much much top notch posts. 

With that I give you all my love,
Hannah fab banana

No comments:

Post a Comment