Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

I am back! *UPDATE*



Hello everyone! So after my one week break from blogging, I am back...JUST TO SAY: it was so hard ohmygosh to stay away from blogging. Every time I was about to make a new post, I resisted and had to do pooey homework and revision. Unfortunately, that's still not over. But I decided to curb a bit of my misery and blog today! Wheyy:) Treating myself...c'est la vie!

Okay so this week I have been non-stop interning from 9am to 3:30pm. And okay, so I know people read this blog and I should only post what I love....and typically I do not post anything negative. But I mean this was my first internship and you know...I am not big on lying. Basically work experience was NOWHERE near as fun as I thought it would be. I interned for 7 hours and I was working for about 4 hours...so it was rather boring to say the least. I was given work the first day but the rest of the day I was writing articles which was fun, but I STRONGLY wouldn't recommend an internship with one8one magazine if you do not LOVE writing.

Apart from that, I have been dying in homework  and revision to my eyeballs...which I still have to do!Tomorrow I have a photo shoot to attend for one8one of which I will be modelling, but I don't want to....I want to stay at home and do nothing because I am a lazy stressed-out-to-the-max slob!

Have also written a few bits and bobs for Behind this face and have three upcoming articles for one8one. Also, have a few exciting projects lined up and also a few short stories that I will be posting soon. My birthday is also a few weeks away so I actually am SOOOOO exciting to be blogging again because I have so much to post about :)

Hope you have all had a lovely half term and are all pumped to get back to school, I know I am - if anything work experience has taught me to actually enjoy & appreciate school *no joke*.

Lots of hugs,
Hannah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment