Pages

Saturday 3 November 2012

Saturday Favourites

I have just realised that I haven't done a Saturday Favourites post in two whole weeks! Just shows you how forgetful I am.

I'm starting school tomorrow after a whole one week glorious holiday, and I am certainly not excited I tell you.

Favourite poem:
This week a friend of mine wrote a poem. I am really passionate about writing; I thought the poem was absolutely brilliant!I personally, am crap at writing poems so instead I write stories (ha!);but after I read this sheer brilliance I got inspired and went off writing a poem which by the way was truly abysmal...But anyways here is my friend Jessie's poem: (follow her tumblr!)
Favourite video:
Ahh, have been trying to learn this handshake! God, it is so much trickier than it actually seems.

Favourite book:
I do not care how old and wise I get. I will never be too 'old' to read this book. It is pure genius;it still manages to make me laugh like a loon on potato chips. Best RomCom I have ever read!

Favourite song:
I know this song is four years old, but I really do love the kooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment