Pages

Saturday 17 November 2012

Leather Leggings


I love a good glossy pair of leather leggings. In my opinion, leather leggings are just a bit more refreshing then a pair of skinnies (Don't get me twisted! I am still denim loving).They are also bang on target for autumn as well. I think that the contrast between a pair of leather leggings paired with very feminine pieces, adds just the right amount of edginess to any outfit. But the best part is, they are super simple to wear.

 Neutrals work best paired with dark  leggings because the toned-down colour scheme makes your silhouette appear thin and streamlined!

They can also be fab for spicing up your most comfortable outfit, which makes them perfect for running errands! I suggest pairing the leggings with a chambray top and a pair of killer ballet flats. And as the weather starts to gradually get cooler *haha!...only dubains would get this joke*,slip into some cute boots for added warmth *again haha!* Remember,when it comes down to wearing leather pieces, think less is more.

No comments:

Post a Comment