Pages

Friday 2 November 2012

Excitement!

I know this post is not fashion related AT ALL. However, I felt like writing today even if it is 11:37pm at night.But what do you expect, I mean I have eaten a whole tub of strawberry yogurt flavoured ice cream from London dairy!

 I have discovered something amazing. THEY SELL LUCKY CHARMS IN DUBAI!!! My life has suddenly gotten a purpose! ahhhh :D Will be forcing mum and dad to take me out shopping tomorrow! Being a cereal junkie...I am in heaven right now.

Reasons why I am not too excited, is because I still have maths revision to be cracking on and I also school is starting on Sunday...boooo! But on the brightside, I watched Pride and Prejudice for the first time two nights ago and I absolutely fell in love!! How have I never seen this sheer amazigness before?



haha my sister !


No comments:

Post a Comment