Pages

Saturday 22 September 2012

Saturday Favourites!

Why does it feel like that I have no time? It's going so fast... one second it's summer and then the next two weeks of year ten is already over! It feels like just yesterday I did my last Saturday Favourites! So much has happened since then...in only the space of a week! Here is last week in photos:

Favourite summer memory.

Yes I am missing summer...in England...eating strawberries and watching TV ALL DAY LONG :'(
I want summer back!
 
 
Favourite laugh:


 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y57sYHIDP_Y hahahahah please watch this!
 
 
 
Favourite Snack:



FAB ICE LOLLIES!!
 
 
Favourite dress:

No words are enough to describe my love for this absolutely gorgeous dress...no words...
 
 
Favourite Movie:
 
 
Aquamarine<3
 
 
 
 
Favourite Quote:

 
 
Favourite random thing:
 
 
I would play guitar all day long if I had this guitar...ALL DAY.
 
 
 Favourite inspirational person:

Cara Delevigne. OHMYGOD. She was in almost all the shows for London Fashion week....how does she do it?

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment