Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

MIA!

Hey lovelies!
I am sorry I haven't been posting a lot these days. It is so ridiculously hard to blog you see because I it is pretty tough going trying to juggle homework, school, activities and a blog. I have got SOME VERY VERY VERY EXCITING POSTS COMING SO SO SOON. And this is actually what I have been referring to when I kept saying 'I have a very exciting post coming shortly'. Unfortunately, it has been very delayed...It is actually going to be a bit of a surprise to me as well because I haven't actually seen what I am going to put in the post because I am getting it after school tomorrow.  I will  of course, blog it as soon as I can about it!
Also, a friend of mine and another girl who goes to my school have made facebook pages for the jewellery they make! It is so beautiful guys, I actually ordered a pair of earrings from my friend and I am getting them tomorrow as well. Hopefully, I will try to do a feature on both of them. 'TRY':')

And are you all excited about Harper's Bazaar World of fashion? I blogged about this THREE MONTHS AGO...and OHMYGOD it is finally happening next week! I am actually begging my mum to drive me to mall of the emirates every day because I really really really want to go to ALL the events! Unfortunately, that is impossible (for me anyways) :(. They do not have a site like last year, which is very weird but...they sent me an email telling me which events are on which days! So I will be blogging about that shortly.

I am very upset I couldn't go to Londenize.me's event last Saturday...OHMYGOD. I am so upset...because so many of my favourite bloggers were there and I didn't get to see them!:(  I did, however, run into Louisa Northcrote (www.vintagerunways.com), who is by the way my favourite blogger and you should all check her blog out because it is amazing! (say Hannah sent you here if you do decide to check her blog/facebook page www.facebook.com/vintagerunways) out, a couple weeks back...and it was the most random thing ever...It was a bit embarrassing to say the least because I wasn't even properly dressed (long story short, I was coming home straight after working at ductac) and she was wearing the most beautiful clothes hahah ;') that is actually how I recognised her...her blazer, from one of her outfit posts...it was so weird seeing her in person! haha!

I feel like this was just loud me rambling on! And I could go on and on...but I will contain myself! See you in my next post darlings!
xxxxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment