Pages

Saturday 15 September 2012

Saturday Favourites!

Hello everybody :') ohmygodness! One week of year ten is over! Time is actually flying so so fast!
I have gotten so much homework and it is only going to get worse! I will try however, to keep on top of my blogging!
 It means so much to get messages from you all telling me that you read my blog! I really want to buy a Canon60D so I can take better outfit posts! But until then, I suppose I will just have to manage using my baby canon digital camera hahaha :')

Here lovelies are my Saturday favourites for this week!

Favourite Look:
 
 
 Just look at this,ASDFGHJK. her mint green dress is so beautiful and just look at her Chanel bag...and her simple diamond jewellery just makes this look.
 
Favourite Snack:

hehe, I've been a bit bad this week...and really unhealthy and have been eating a lot of these custard fruit tarts...yumyumyum

 
Favourite Laugh:


I'm not going to lie, when I saw this gif I laughed for 3 minutes straight

Favourite Smile:



Favourite Quote:


 

1 comment:

  1. I know when I first saw it I fell in love! I love the colour<3

    ReplyDelete