Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Feature: The gorgeous Sophia Harris!

I'm so excited to say that this is going to be my very first feature! Sophia is actually a friend of mine and I'm very lucky to be able to feature her. She is a brilliant model and I believe she will have an even brighter future in modelling ahead of her! Here are ten Q&A's and some of her work! If anybody wants to use Sophia for modelling, please don't hesitate to email me and I'll pass the message.
Where are you from?
America and Australia.

When did you become a model?
When I was 12 years old.

How did you become a model?
Scouted!

A positive trait about the modelling world?
I love fashion and all things makeup,so getting all dressed up and having my makeup done is like heaven for me!

Best shoot you have done?
It was a shoot for the Hasselblad camera,the shoot was all about unity and how we shouldn't define people by the colour of their skin .We had crazy hair and makeup and wore these super bright outfits!The best bit though was the fact that they threw masses of brightly coloured powder at us and it got everywhere!
Favourite food?
My absolute favourite food in the world is doughnuts,I know that they're absolutely terrible for you but I eat them anyway!

Favourite movie?
My absolute favourite movie is Mean girls

Favourite book?
My favourite book is The Picture of Dorian Grey.

Best tip to remember when you are in front of the camera?
 "Don't be self conscious"

What are your thoughts on Dubai?
I have a love-hate relationship with Dubai.I love the glitz and glamour of Dubai but I absolutely hate the heat and medieval mindset of some of the people.

What are your bad habits?
My worst habit used to be biting my nails but after fourteen years and several jars of No-Bite I have finally kicked it.





No comments:

Post a Comment