Pages

Saturday 18 August 2012

Saturday Favourites

Yes another week has passed us! The summer is just flying by! Where did all the time go? Here are my saturday favourites for this week :'D

Favourite look:

I love what Dakota Fanning is wearing here.


Favourite Smile
I think I've found my favourite model. Barbara Palvin is probably the prettiest girl I have ever seen..
She is a hungarian supermodel and has worked with brands like armani and victoria's secret.


Favourite Laugh



umm...so i may have gotten bored over summer so i made a video that i sent to a friend. its about a girl who gets a heart attack...and it many have ended up on tumblr. but i must say this gif is hilar.


Favourite summer moment

this was a couple weeks back hahahaha sorry girls, but I had so much fun that day. I went shopping in Portsmouth and bought so much that day!



No comments:

Post a Comment