Pages

Sunday 12 August 2012

Emma Watson's best dressed moments

I am a massive Emma Watson fan. She has been my role model since I was 9! I've always loved her sense in fashion and it was fun to see Emma growing up. Here are my favourite fashion moments! From my absolute favourite first... She always manages to get it right somehow.



My favourite look! Emma looks absolutely flawless! This was at the 2010 Costume Institute Gala. I remember first seeing this picture and falling in love with the dress immediatly! This was back when Emma was the face of Burberry, in fact she this white dress was Burberry!


Number 2 favourite! Remember when I blogged about this dress? Its Alexander McQueen and ohmygodness, I fell in love with this one as well! This was at the 2011 GQ Men's awards.
Number 3! Here Emma is wearing Burberry (again)... this was at the 2012 Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer fashion show.
I'm pretty sure you've all seen this dress! And if you haven't then shame on you. This was at the world premiere for the Final Harry Potter movie. I have no clue who the designer is but sure does Emma look gorgeous.

I think WOW is enough to sum how Watson looked at the London premiere of Harry Potter and the Half blood prince.
This champagne dress really flattered her, I espicially like the synching at the waist.
Looking stunning in Chanel at the London Film Awards.
Emma at the premiere of Harry Potter and the half blood prince.
This is at the Elle Style Awards where she picked up the prize for best dressed female of the year. She definately deserved it.
Emma posing with her co-stars at the London Film Awards.
Doesn't she look so good in this gorgeous blue dress at a Lancome event
Another Lancome Event...Emma again, certainly doesn't fail to impress.
At the 2011 MTV Movie Awards!
At the 2012 MTV Movie Awards where Emma took a risk and wore something a little bit more edgy than normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment