Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year Resolutions

Okay so as it is 2013,(or 2k13 as all the 'cool tumblr hipsters' refer to it, as 2013 is simply too mainstream) resolutions are a must! It is a fresh year...where you can always re-establish yourself and try something new and different. This is the time you should look back on last year and reflect! I have already started - I wrote down all my accomplishments on one paper, my disappointments on the other, what I learnt and what I want to happen :') And then of course I decided from that make my resolutions - one being of course eating healthy which has started today. I am....food deprived. But no Hannah you must resist the slutty tube of full sour cream and onion pringles that are standing fully exposed on my gleaming bare kitchen counter top.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment