Pages

Friday 3 January 2014

Behind this face article: Miranda Kerr


Just finished up a little article on Miranda Kerr, whom I love! I adore her personality and am in love with her clothes and also am obviously extremely jel over her bod...but nonetheless I have written an article on Behind This Face, please let me know what you think! Am absolutely shattered as I have decided to 'get fit' as one of my marvy resolutions so with the gym STILL not being open and all, I did 100 starjumps in my room and this weird cross zig zag with your legs thing that really HURTS your abs ohmylord and then I ran up the stairs (my apartment block) to the 13th floor. This was all too much for me I think...and with that to bed! Good night everyone.

Hannah
xx

2 comments:

  1. this is amazing! congrats hun xx


    btw i followed you from the bright side blog!! would you be willing to check my blog out and maybe follow? http://traceysbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Miranda Kerr! Great blog - found you form the hop :)

    ReplyDelete