Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2013

LCF: Your Future In Fashion




A few weeks ago I attended a two day short course at London college of fashion which was beyond fab I must admit! I would highly recommend if you are interested in a career in fashion - not for me though I'm afraid. It was worth though, because I finally made up my mind and absolutely adamant of going into fashion so now I won't have to forever dream about it (ha!). It was so interesting and very awakening, letting you know all sorts on the industry which by the way is quite different to what people perceive it to be. It gave you insight on all aspects of the industry, showing you know what roles you can play in it and some exceedingly useful tips for your studies leading up to your career. I had the pleasure of meeting Toby Meadows who was a wonderful tutor and I would really recommend taking the course next year if you are interested in this!
http://www.arts.ac.uk/fashion/courses/short-courses/browse-short-courses/middle-east/your-future-in-fashion/
Hannah
xx

2 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always wanted to be in Fashion but it always seemed like too much work. I'm hoping to go to the Art University Bournemouth for their two week summer program.

    ReplyDelete